BIOGENE is a 100% natural product, containing vegetable oils obtained from pressing extracts of different tropical tree species, with well-defined agronomic characteristics.
BIOGENE also contains saponins, polyphenols, tannins, salts and sugars which exert a phyto-fortifying effect on plants, which favors the development of the root system and attribute to it an effect resistant to the attacks of phytopathogenic nematodes.
The mode of action is based on active ingredients that induce activation of natural plant defenses against these attacks. In addition, its content of polyphenols and sugars improves root development by offsetting or counteracting the compensation for the effects that nematode planting could have on plant roots.
BIOGENE is recommended for many crops, herbaceous plants, woody plants, vegetables, stone fruits and seeds, citrus fruits, potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, aubergines, bananas, etc.
||Reasons for the application
|Vegetables and herbaceous plants
||Fortification of the roots
||10L / Ha the 2nd irrigation after transplantation, followed by application at 5-10L / Ha depending on degree of nematode attack. 3rd and 4th applications separated 2-3 weeks, with a total dose per cycle of 30L / Ha
|Woody crops (fruit, citrus fruits)
||40L / Ha distributed in 4-5 applications during the attack period.
* Apply BIOGENE with irrigation water. Provide 75% of the irrigation water in a normal way. Subsequently, and ensuring that the soil is completely moistened (state of field capacity), add the product in the remaining irrigation water (liters corresponding to the remaining 25% of total irrigation water).
It is advisable to make the first treatment from the beginning of the development of the roots. The following applications should be carried out at intervals of between 14 and 28 days depending on the infestation that exists, the development of the roots and the type of crop to be protected.